Blooming Rose

Blooming Rose

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A "Love At First Sight" Visit

I hope you are all having a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.

I am very excited to invite you to visit Love Of The Sea.  Debbie has just
posted about her magnificent trip to Peru and her encounter with the sweet and
gentle alpacas. I was totally captivated by her post Love At First Sight, with her
wonderful pictures and stories of her adventures hiking in the Andes Mountains. I
know you will love and enjoy all her enchanting pictures and descriptions.  I was
totally enthralled and I know you will be too.

I agree with Debbie when she writes “what has been so wonderful for me about
blogging is that I have met some terrific people whom have the same passions as
I do”.  That is also a very sincere statement for me, as well.
I have been so impressed with all of Debbie’s posts.  She is a very inspiring person.
Another one of her many wonderful posts was about Red, the Golden she adopted
from the Katrina tragedy.  I know you will find Red's story very touching and a
beautiful tribute and love story.
Thank you Debbie for all your wonderful and inspiring posts.

This little peek-a-boo cria is my little friend from Alpacas At Windy Hill in Somis,
California and she is very excited that you are going to visit Love Of The Sea and
meet some alpaca's from Peru.


And the picture below is just a hint from Love Of The Sea in Peru...


Enjoy your visit and have a happy Labor Day weekend.

14 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*They are so precious!~*

Colette said...

Good morning to You, just adorable!!!
and yes, I am fairly new to Blog land, but also find it exciting to meet new friends with same interest and mutual awe for all out there! have a lovely week and thank you for sending us over to her blog..will pop in for sure. love Colette x

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

There really is something so sweet about those faces! I will be clicking over later on to check out those sites! Have a great week!

Drawn to The Sea said...

That little baby face... it puts a smile on mine :-)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Thanks for the heads up! I will jump over there for a peek.
Hugs,
Penny

Pondside said...

Aren't they the sweetest, most interesting creatures? When we were in Peru I as fascinated to see them on the side of the road, laden with market-bound goods.

French-Kissed said...

Alpacas are just so endearing. My friend kept a baby as a house pet for a while --she raises them and this one was having health problems. She was so precious. Gosh, Somis...I haven't been there since I was a child but it looks like it has retained its lovely rural character.
Hope you have been enjoying a wonderful weekend.

~jermaine

Leo said...

HI there - what a lovely post...thank you so much for your kind words, especially about Red. Of course - I love the photo that you selected of the sweet little cria. Those eyes - they are amazing.

Have a wonderful Labor Day Monday....I hope I can go to Windy Hill Ranch with you one of these days..that would be something else.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This sounds like a wonderful blog! Thanks for the recommendation.

I've seen Alpacas on ranches in Colorado. Such sweet and beautiful animals!

La Dolfina said...

Hi Susan,
Hope you had a lovely long weekend!
I love this sweet post and am heading there now.
xxoo

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Thanks for sharing your beach personality!!! Hilton Head really sounds like a great place, I have to visit!!!

Blondie's Journal said...

I have to visit Debbie's blog...it sounds enchanting. I love the sweet faces of the alpaca's!

xoxo
Jane

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post! Making friends through blogging is such a blessing!
xo Elizabeth

Tricia said...

That little alpaca is so adorable...peeking out like that :)