Blooming Rose

Blooming Rose

Monday, November 21, 2011

Rejuvenation



Last Sunday I met a friend for lunch at a little french cafe and on the way back to my
car I passed a store that immediately caught my attention.  The store's name is
Rejuvenation and it was new to me.




What a nice treat! They specialize in lighting, shades, fixtures and fine home hardware as 
well as restored antiques. Their displays are fabulous.
I only wish I had had my good camera with me.  But at least I had my point and shoot
in the car which I quickly ran for and then back to the store so I could share some pictures
with you.







The Old Schoolhouse style...


Old English Tudor/Craftsman style...



Shades and Globes for every style...



Authentic Mercury Glass shades...



The Mercury Glass shades were my very favorites...



As the sign says, Mid-Century Modern...



Is it the bulb or the lamp that's so appealing...?



The classic Billiard fixture.  Can't you just imagine it over a huge billiard table...?



Got to admit, I do love the globes...


Colonial Revival...


I believe this is known as Mid-Century Modern(aka the late 1950's)...



For the scientist in you...




All kinds of home hardware...







And glassware...



And restored antiques...



A Ship Kerosene Lamp...



Copper and Brass.  I love these big copper pots...



Everyone is loving barstools for their kitchens. I like these because they go up, down and
turnaround...



I have to admit, I'm crazy for these drawers...



Rejuvenation has three stores on the west coast and you can also visit them online and
order a lighting and home hardware catalogue. I visited the Los Angeles store in Culver
City. The other two stores are in Portland and Seattle. It was nice to find a lighting
store that isn't the everyday run of the mill chain.

I'm joining Privet and Holly for Monday Moments and what caught our attention
over the weekend.

12 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

What a cool stop! Thanks for sharing! Hope you and yours have a happy thanksgiving!

Connie in Hartwood said...

I love Rejuvenation! I have shopped their web site, and I would love to visit the store in person one day.

Olive said...

Love the Craftsman ones but i love lighting of all kinds. The bar stools were great too.

NanaDiana said...

I have ordered from them when I couldn't find what I needed anywhere. They are an awesome company. I would love to have visited their store. Glad you had fun at lunch with your friend! xo Diana

Pondside said...

Be still my heart! Those mercury glass lights are my favorites too - what a fantastic place!

Acquired Objects said...

Love the lights in the first image I could use some of those. Looks like a wonderful store.

I hope you have a very happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving Susan!

Hugs!
Debra

Leo said...

What a great name for a store! Love it. The fixtures are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving!! XO

Privet and Holly said...

WHAT a find, Susan!
We just ordered new
sconces for our main
level with those cool
Edison bulbs : ) Sending
you BIG Thanksgiving
hugs from the Amtrak
train between NYC and
D.C. Thanks for sharing
your thoughts on Monday
Moments!

xx Suzanne

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What an amazing store! WOW! I'm stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! ♥

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What an awesome store...I would love looking around there! Wish we had one here! Thanks for your sweet comment about my turkey post!

Unknown said...

Fun store!! I love those school house lights. :)

Thanks for coming by and entering the Nell Hill Book give away.

~Liz

Melissah from Coastal-style.blogspot.com said...

There is a really interesting mix of great pieces are - just signed up again & it looks likes it's all working now & you are showing up on my blog now!
x
Melissah