Blooming Rose

Blooming Rose

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!!!

I have a friend stopping by for a cup of tea this afternoon. I haven’t seen her in a long
time so I wanted us to be able to spend the afternoon just relaxing and catching up with
each other. I thought it might be fun to have a few special things to go along with our tea.
So, this morning I went to Mademoiselle Paulette’s shop for some very special French
macarons (they are no longer macaroons). This shop is where I became so confused!
So many macarons and so little time!  As you can see I had major decisions to make...


Well, I chose some very lovely violette, rose, wedding coconut, mandarin chocolate
and pistachio macarons...as well as a few more flavors to enjoy with our tea.

Oh my goodness...I almost forgot, I also have some lovely biscuits and French rose
petal jam that we also might enjoy.

Tea for two and biscuits too!


Decisions, decisions!

Of course, we will definitely finish our tea with the heavenly, heavenly macarons.

It will be delightful and delicious catching up with an old friend!

1 comment:

sarahballerina said...

These look so yummy. They are so elegant. Very nice.